Account executive (English and Spanish)
Landbot is a no-code chatbot builder for lead generation. Our platform that helps companies to create conversational experiences that convert more customers by boosting engagement.
Are you a top-performing salesperson? A hunter? Do you love the tech/software world and are you looking for the opportunity to sell a hot product with unlimited income potential?
Responsible for pitching Landbot’s products and services to leds, assisting and closing the sale. In addition, you are responsible for executing sales strategies with the aim of increasing sales and identifying new business opportunities. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with the customers.
You’ll also be responsible for analyzing data, to feedback the Marketing team and make sure the company’s go to market strategy is working properly.
While we’re looking for a ‘closer’, it’s all about the team-work so expect to be a helping hand on different stages of the sales funnel.
- Achieving a monthly quota in phone, email, meetings.
- Mastering the Landbot platform and stay up to date with new features.
- Conducting successful business meetings, including demo sessions of our platform, with prospective clients already arranged by our Sales team.
- Putting in the Prospects’ shoes, delving into their real pain-points, challenges and needs for their specific use case.
- Assisting users during the trial period, turning sales opportunities into customers.
- Optimizing, managing and operationally implementing our sales strategy.
- Sharing customer unique insights and feedback with marketing and product teams.
- Contributing to the overall success of the sales teams and supporting your colleagues to achieve their best.
- Building, maintaining, and expanding client relationships.
- Proven track record of being a top performer with at least 3 years of work experience in a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup .
- Experience with Mid-market customers closing deals of xx.000€ per year.
Excellent level of communication skills: Being able to communicate without problems, verbally and written, building trust with the client.
- Proven experience conducting meetings through video-conference tools (and feeling comfortable about it).
Resourcefulness: being able to solve conflicts and problems in an autonomous and effective way in the shortest possible time.
Excellent negotiation skills: You should prepare for negotiations with clients, as well as review all sales documentation exchanged with them to avoid unforeseen events.
- Experience working with a modern sales stack like Pipedrive, Salesforce or similar CRM.
Fluent -verbal and written- in English and Spanish, other languages are a plus.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Ecommerce and/or Financial services industries.
- Experience in the chatbot/communications automation industry.
- Knowledge about Digital Marketing.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Live and work in the sunny Barcelona.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Happy hours!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.