Associate Backend Engineer
While this is a remote position, we are currently only considering candidates between UTC-1 to UTC +2.
Operating in more than 40 countries, Landbot (the most powerful No-Code Chatbot Builder) offers a platform that helps companies to create unbeatable chatbot conversations in different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers, PMs. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies No matter the location, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
About the team:
- We work in multi-functional squads with 2-week sprints. We do weekly planning, stand-ups everyday and sprint meetings on Fridays.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona headquarter and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection.
- After having built many products in the past, we started Landbot using microservices and a scalable infrastructure from day 1 to allow for faster development ➡️ https://trello.com/b/XmvkS878/landbot-public-roadmap
- We are not fans of legacy code, so we try to be as clean as possible creating everything from scratch.
- We tend to use your time efficiently and increase your focus time, meetings as the minimum needed.
- Know-how of OOP, preferably with Python
- Experience with Django (ORM)
- Basic Knowledge in micro-services architectures
- Basic understanding of database (relational / non relational)
- Clean-code, hexagonal architecture
- Basic know-how on design patterns
- Basic understanding of RESTful APIs
- You are fluent in English
- A genuine enjoyment of technology and a good understanding of Startup culture.
- Ability to write good unit tests and work using pair-programming.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar experience.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Knowledge with Continuous Integration Environments. (GitLab CI).
- Familiarity with React.JS / Typescript / Node.js
- Knowledge with Kubernetes, Domain-Driven Design (DDD), or System Design thinking.
- SQL and NoSQL DBs (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Firebase...).
- Present or past experience in B2B SaaS companies.
- Relevant programming knowledge in other languages.
- Chatbots/AI interest/background.
- Career growth in the engineering team
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.