Customer Success Specialist
Landbot is the no-code chatbot builder for lead generation. With our SaaS platform, we help companies to create conversational experiences and boost customer engagement through human conversations, at scale.
We're on the lookout for a Customer Success Specialist(Afternoon shift) to join the Landbot team!
For a Customer Success Representative, it is all about helping people. If you love happy users, engaged companies, and successful customers, this is your role! You´ll become a Landbot expert and use that knowledge to advise +2,500 customers on how to successfully use Landbot to achieve their goals.
You will spend time doing the following: 🚀
- Planning, executing, and iterating Customer Retention strategies to ensure financial health.
- Responding to incoming requests for assistance via email, chat, and video call.
- Reporting customer feedback/issues to relevant departments & follow-up.
- Building meaningful relationships with customers.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- At least 2 years of experience in SaaS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Fluency in English & Spanish. Any other languages will be a plus.
- Detail-oriented and organized in everything you do, with a passion for continuously improving processes.
- Deep understanding of the main startup metrics/KPIs. Knowledge of Customer Success metrics will be a plus.
- Enjoy interfacing with clients and developing strong relationships.
- Understand the goals of a project while still keeping the future of Landbot´s product roadmap in mind.
- Excited about engaging clients while maintaining knowledge on the technical side of the product and company.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
- Good sense of humor and working with a positive attitude.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Startups, ideally in a CS role.
- Experience in project or account management.
- Experience with SaaS businesses.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Hybrid culture: you can choose between a full remote or a beautiful office in Barcelona (or both!). We ask you o be based within GMT-5 and GMT+3 time zones so we have enough overlap to collaborate.
- Great company culture, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Happy hours!