Landbot is a platform that helps companies to create conversational experiences. Boost customer engagement with human conversations, at scale.
We are curious, funny, and obsessed with helping companies create frictionless conversational experiences. Does it sound like an attractive place to work?
We're on the lookout for a Customer Success to join the Landbot team! 🚀 This position is all about helping people. If you love happy users, engaged companies and successful customers, this is your role! You´ll become a Landbot expert and use that knowledge to advise +1,200 customers on how to successfully use Landbot to achieve their goals.
You will spend time doing the following: 🚀
- Plan, execute and iterate Customer Retention strategies to ensure financial health.
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance via email, chat and video-call.
- Report customer feedback/issues to relevant departments & follow up.
- Build meaningful relationships with customers.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English & Spanish. Any other languages will be a plus.
- Detail oriented and organized in everything you do, with a passion for continuously improving processes.
- Deep understanding of the main startup metrics/KPIs. Knowledge of Customer Success metrics will be a plus.
- Enjoy interfacing with clients and developing strong relationships.
- Understand the goals of a project while still keeping the future of Landbot´s product roadmap in mind.
- Excited about engaging clients while maintaining knowledge on the technical side of the product and company.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Startups, ideally in a CS role.
- Experience in project or account management.
- Experience with SaaS businesses.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona
- Great company culture, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Happy hours!