Customer Support Representative (English and Spanish)
Landbot is a platform that helps companies to create conversational experiences. Boost customer engagement with human conversations, at scale.
We are curious, funny, and obsessed with helping companies create frictionless conversational experiences. Does it sound like an attractive place to work?
The mission of the role is answering all the questions and solving the issues reported by users with the goal of having them understand, discover and frequently perceive the benefits of the product.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to assist our customers with general and technical problems when using our product.
Customer Support Representative responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software and, of course, master the product your providing support for!.
Key responsibilities 🚀
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our users and customers, 95% of the time through chat but picking up the phone every now and then.
- Becoming a master about how Landbot works, including all its features, Use Cases, hacks… and, of course, workarounds!
- Ensuring that all customers and users have a great experience with our product - you need to help them understand the benefits of using Landbot, perceive those benefits and, ultimately, perceive them as frequently as possible.
- Working directly with the Operations and Product teams to identify current issues and synthesizing the diverse feedback you hear from our customers, offering informed opinions on potential solutions.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives.
📖 At least 2 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English & Spanish. Any other languages will be a plus.
- A genuine enjoyment of technology.
- Proactive nature and autonomous
- An understanding of internet culture.
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment, ideally in client-facing positions.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally.
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language [English].
- Startup savvy. Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
- Has a good sense of humour and works with positive enthusiasm.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Startups, ideally in a CS role.
- Experience in project or account management.
- Experience with SaaS businesses.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.