Landbot is a no-code communication automation platform that empowers non-technical users to automate business processes through conversational experiences. COVID19 is accelerating digitalization at both the consumer and enterprise level, so the adoption of communication automation solutions therefore is skyrocketing.
In three years Landbot has gone from a chatbot builder MVP to a product with thousands of recurring customers who use it daily to get more and better leads across the whole world. This is possible thanks to our builder, a centerpiece of the product, which allows non-technical people to build engaging conversational experiences.
What's the opportunity
We are looking for a motivated Data Analyst to join the company as a founding member of our Data Team, to help us democratize the usage of data in the organization and build the best no-code communication automation platform in the market.
You are excited to work on a variety of analytics problems: from understanding the causes of customer churn, predicting sales opportunities, to designing experiments to improve our product experience.
You are intimately familiar with the nitty-gritty of SQL's window functions and two-sided t-tests, but you are also comfortable thinking and communicating at a company-wide, strategic level.
You are excited to partner with Product Managers and other stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve our product and our operations, while promoting a data-informed culture across the organization.
- You will partner with key stakeholders to translate their needs into analytics questions or hypotheses
- You will exploit our multiple sources data to unearth opportunities or support decision-making
- You will an ambassador for analytics excellence: from the definition of the tracking plan, the proposal of sound metrics to ensuring the accuracy of experiments and reports
- You will summarize complex data and concepts to present clear recommendations to the relevant stakeholders
- 2+ years in a similar role at a SaaS company, preferably at an early-stage startup
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or related fields
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of Python or R and related data-wrangling tools and frameworks
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects within tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must)
- Eligibility to work in Spain
- Strong communicator, both written & verbally
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Top-notch work equipment.