Landbot is a no-code communication automation platform that empowers non-technical users to automate business processes through conversational experiences. COVID19 is accelerating digitalization at both the consumer and enterprise level, so the adoption of communication automation solutions therefore is skyrocketing.
In three years Landbot has gone from a chatbot builder MVP to a product with thousands of recurring customers who use it daily to get more and better leads across the whole world. This is possible thanks to our builder, a centerpiece of the product, which allows non-technical people to build engaging conversational experiences.
What's the opportunity
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to become a centerpiece in the company as the first member in the Business Intelligence Team.
You’ll work together with all departments (Marketing, Sales, Product, Finance...) in order to build a data-driven culture and improve our performance.
You’re excited to switch between working with sales and customer success team to minimize churn one day, marketing to set up their attribution tracking systems the next, while structuring the product analytics team the other day.
You’re intimately familiar with the technical side of business intelligence work, but at the same time are able to think on a company-wide, strategic level.
You will be responsible to setup the foundation for data frameworks, resources and tools with freedom to define such centerpieces at the company level.
- Understand the business needs and produce insightful analyses for sales, marketing and product teams.
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions such as "what is the effect of one product change over other KPI’s" into insights and opportunities.
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Help colleagues to access to the right data and understand what it reveals.
- Create hypothesis, collect data to either support or disprove the hypothesis and recommend solutions to help move a metric.
- Identify business opportunities based on a combination of internal and external data sets.
- Synthesize complex data and present clear recommendations to senior management.
- 4+ years in a similar role at a SaaS company.
- Deep understanding of SaaS business and metrics to provide KPI insights and data guidance.
- Degree ideally in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science or related degree or Economics/Business.
- Strong knowledge of SQL – optimization of big data queries and Airflow are a plus.
- Knowledge of Data Modelling, be able to program in Python and/or R.
- Extremely organized with the ability to work on and manage multiple projects within tight timelines.
- Proven track record of defining and executing key analysis with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to data mine across a large and varied business area or key priority for the company.
- Great reporting skills being able to transform data into intuitive dashboards, reports and insights.
- Very strong communicator, both written & verbally.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
- Eligibility to work in Spain
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Top-notch work equipment.