As a DevOps Engineer you'll:
- Develop the core infrastructure for start-up.
- Design and build for the cloud.
- Help to maintain current systems and improve scalability.
- Manage the different databases.
- Build tools to manage our growing stack.
- Good knowledge ofserver configuration, operating systems, load balancing and redundant cluster solutions.
- Troubleshoot, understand and automate away common issues.
4-6 years experience in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer.
- Good working knowledge of the container ecosystem (docker, Kubernetes)
- Good coding skills in Python and at least one scripting language (for example, Bash).
- Experience with Google Cloud
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and work with legacy code.
- Experience in managing databases, server configuration, linux, load balancer and designing distributed systems.
Proactive nature and autonomous
- Great problem-solving abilities.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Live and work in the sunny Barcelona.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Happy hours!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.