Landbot is a no-code communication automation platform that empowers non-technical users to automate business processes through conversational experiences. COVID19 is accelerating digitalization at both the consumer and enterprise levels, so the adoption of communication automation solutions therefore is skyrocketing.
In three years Landbot has gone from a chatbot builder MVP to a product with thousands of recurring customers who use it daily to get more and better leads across the whole world. This is possible thanks to our builder, a centerpiece of the product, which allows non-technical people to build engaging conversational experiences.
We are looking for a Growth Manager to join the Landbot team.
You will work in the Product team and collaborate closely with Data, Marketing, and Customer teams to boost activation, feature adoption, or shape the product habit loop.
- Build a deep understanding of our customer cycle involving onboarding, user journey, and usage patterns, identifying and prioritizing the main bottlenecks, problems, and solutions.
- Lead a cross-functional team to tackle product growth initiatives.
- Setup growth experiments, explore the data and turn it into actionable conclusions.
- Collaborate with other product managers to bring growth learnings into the different product layers.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Remote first culture: you can choose between full remote or office-based.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- +4 years of work experience as product or growth at B2B SAAS company.
- Advanced knowledge in terms of product growth.
- You love solving complex problems through data and experimentation.
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects within tight timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
- Strong communicator, both written & verbally.