Landbot is a no-code chatbot builder that empowers non-technical users to automate lead generation, customer support, product recommendations, and many more business process through conversational experiences.
In three years, Landbot has gone from a chatbot builder MVP to a product with thousands of recurring customers from across the world. This is possible thanks to our builder, a centerpiece of the product, which allows non-technical people to build engaging conversational experiences.
Our ambition for the upcoming years is to keep increasing our builder competitive advantages within two different fields:
- Boosting its no-code capabilities, which will allow complex data integration and operations without technical knowledge.
Collaboration: the SaaS market demands more collaborative products that allow streamlining decision-making and real-time, collaborative work. We know that teams –as it happens in tools like Notion, Figma, or Miro– can find value in Landbot to create better-performing communication automations.
This is the reason why are looking for awesome Product Managers to continue growing our product! (you, maybe😁 ?)
About the role
We have two Product Manager openings, each will be responsible for a strategic pillar:
Chatbot UI & Collaborative builder
Partnership & Integrations
In either role, you will be in charge of:
- Defining the strategy and roadmap for your specific area (while aligning with the overall company goals)
Executing the plan with the engineer and design teammates
- Supporting marketing, sales, and customer success teammates with your product expertise (and they will support you in return)
- You have 3+ years of work experience as software product manager.
- You are highly creative and love solving complex problems that balance user experience, engineering resources, and business needs.
- You don't need to know how to code, but should be able to communicate with engineers about technical concepts.
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute it.
- When it comes to analysis, you know how to balance qualitative and quantitative insights.
- You are a team player: humble and eager to learn, proactive to take over responsibilities, removing bottlenecks, and capable to make comfortable the people working with you.
- You are intellectually curious, up to date with newest tech trend, and don't just blindly follow "best practices".
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong communicator, both written & verbally.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in chatbot, B2B SaaS, or no-code tools.
- Excellent UI/UX design skills.
- Great data analytics skills.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Hybrid culture: you can choose between full remote or a beautiful office in Barcelona (or both!)
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.