Product Marketing Manager
Landbot is the most powerful no-code chatbot builder. Our platform helps thousands companies convert leads, capture data, and personalize customer journeys in real-time.
If you love happy users, engaged companies, and successful customers, this is your role. You’ll become a Landbot expert and use that knowledge to advise thousands of customers on how to successfully use Landbot to achieve their goals.
Our Core Values 👀
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Landbot team.
You will work in the Product team and collaborate closely with the Product, Marketing, Sales teams to develop product positioning, messaging, and marketing and sales collateral that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and our customers
- Develop messaging and positioning for our products, working closely with product management to translate product capabilities and features into benefits and value statements for customers
- Drive new products launches and releases and manage go-to-market execution
- Research, research, and research! Follow and analyze market trends, product value propositions, gaps, etc. to position products and write impactful and engaging content
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, email campaigns, Whatsapp campaigns, bots)
- Create product related long-form content (customer stories, case studies, white papers)
- Support our sales channels with training on the problems we solve for our customers
- Develop internal sales tools and external sales collateral.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- English & Spanish fluency is mandatory
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Hybrid culture: you can choose between a full remote or a beautiful office in Barcelona (or both!). We ask you o be based within GMT-5 and GMT+3 time zones so we have enough overlap to collaborate.
- We are remote-friendly! 🌍 No matter your location what's important is your contribution.
- Great company culture, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Flexible schedule.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Training budget 📚 📖
- Ticket transport 🚋
- Fridays- summer are short days.
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation (23 regular days + December 24th & 31st ) 🏖
- English & Spanish lessons 🇬🇧 🇪🇸
- Flex compensation with Cobee (2023) 💸💸 for employees residing in Spain.
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Others …