Retention Specialist - Customer Success
Landbot is the most powerful no-code chatbot builder. Our platform helps thousands companies convert leads, capture data, and personalize customer journeys in real-time.
We're on the lookout for a Retention Specialist to join the Success team at Landbot.
For a Retention Specialist, it is all about guaranteeing that our customers get the most out of using our product. Your job will be divided into two main responsibilities:
Retaining our self-service customers by building tech-touch journeys, while learning as much as possible from those who opt-out by designing our off-boarding journeys and making sure the learnings are shared company wide.
Identifying ‘land and expand’ opportunities (logos with a high potential of becoming power users of our product) among the segment above to unlock revenue growth for the company.
If you love happy users, engaged companies, and successful customers, this is your role. You’ll become a Landbot expert and use that knowledge to advise thousands of customers on how to successfully use Landbot to achieve their goals.
You will spend time doing the following: 🚀
- Planning, executing, and iterating Customer Retention and Expansion strategies to ensure revenue growth.
- Reporting customer feedback and insights to relevant departments & follow-up.
- Building meaningful relationships with customers.
- At least 2 years of experience in SaaS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Fluency in English & Spanish.
- Detail-oriented and organized in everything you do, with a passion for continuously improving processes.
- Deep understanding of the main startup metrics/KPIs. Knowledge of Customer Success metrics will be a plus.
- Enjoy interfacing with clients and developing strong relationships.
- Understand the goals of a project while still keeping the future of Landbot´s product roadmap in mind.
- Excited about engaging clients while maintaining knowledge on the technical side of the product and company.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
- Good sense of humor and working with a positive attitude.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard**!**
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Any other languages will be a plus.
- Experience in Startups, ideally in a CS role.
- Experience in project or account management.
- Experience with SaaS businesses.
- Hybrid culture: you can choose between a full remote or a beautiful office in Barcelona (or both!). We ask you o be based within GMT-5 and GMT+3 time zones so we have enough overlap to collaborate.
- We are remote-friendly! 🌍 No matter your location what's important is your contribution.
- Great company culture, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Flexible schedule.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Training budget 📚 📖
- Ticket transport 🚋
- Fridays- summer are short days.
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation (23 regular days + December 24th & 31st ) 🏖
- English & Spanish lessons 🇬🇧 🇪🇸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸 for employees residing in Spain.
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Others …