Sales Development Representative (English & Spanish)
Landbot is the most powerful no-code chatbot builder. Our platform helps companies convert leads, capture data, and personalize client journeys in real-time.
While this is a remote position, we are currently only considering candidates between UTC-1 to UTC +2.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are energetic, motivated, and articulate.
You’re a tenacious hunter with a proven track record helping to kick-start SaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
Your role is key to the success of our sales strategy. The SDR has responsibility for detecting, contacting, qualifying quality contacts for sales executives, in line with the commercial strategy. In other words, you’ll be responsible for demand capturing through both inbound and outbound motions, generating quality and scalable pipeline for the Account Executives to close.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals with experience in SaaS companies.
Main functions 🚀
- Contact potential clients according to a set of guidelines, segment or list that will be provided to you.
- Qualify if there are business possibilities through telephone calls, video-calls, email, WhatsApp or other forms of communication.
- Identify the decision-makers and what their needs are and discuss how we can solve them.
- Engage with prospects and understand their needs.
- Guarantee the transfer of the potential client information to the system.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts.
- Comply with and/or exceed the sales development objectives.
- Track your activity, find ways of improvement and contribute to the success of the SDR team.
- You want to start a career in the sales or marketing department in B2B technology environments.
- You have a commercial nature.
- A fearless approach to outbound prospecting! (cold calling, emailing, pitching, etc)
- You have excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take the initiative.
- Enthusiastic, organized and you like to work for objectives.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Good level of proficiency both verbal and written in English and Spanish.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- You have previous experience in sales development/generation of new sales opportunities.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly objectives.
- Experience with CRM (Pipedrive is preferred) and other sales automation/prospecting tools
- Ideally, you have 1+ years of working experience in a similar role (inside sales, sales executive, etc) focused on different markets.
- Hybrid culture: you can choose between a full remote or a beautiful office in Barcelona (or both!). We ask you o be based within GMT-5 and GMT+3 time zones so we have enough overlap to collaborate.
- We are remote-friendly! 🌍 No matter your location what's important is your contribution.
- Great company culture, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Flexible schedule.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Training budget 📚 📖
- Ticket transport 🚋
- Fridays- summer are short days.
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation (23 regular days + December 24th & 31st ) 🏖
- English & Spanish lessons 🇬🇧 🇪🇸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸 for employees residing in Spain.
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Others …