Security Engineer / Lead
Barcelona|Spain or Remote, Full time.
Operating in more than 40 countries, Landbot offers a platform that helps companies to create unbeatable chatbot conversations in different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers, PMs. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies while working locally in our HQ in Barcelona or remotely in their homes distributed in several cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, and Taiwan. No matter the location, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
As a Security Engineer, you'll:
- Monitor and audit the security of the company in coordination with the Engineering team.
- Develop and maintain our security platform.
- Promote security awareness in the company and Security by Design.
- Look for vulnerabilities and ensure to mitigate them.
- Be our referent in term of security during the development lifecycle.
- Ensure legal and security compliance
- Prepare the company for certifications like iso 27001.
3-5 years experience* in a similar position.
- Show good working knowledge of Kubernetes and the entire container ecosystem.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong knowledge in JS, TS, Node JS or Python.
- Experience and/or interest in coaching/training developers to security and communicate about good practices.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- fundamental knowledge in web security concepts: Access Control, IDOR, Brute-force, Sanitization, CSRF, XSS, Denial of Service...
- High sensibility to security and confidentiality questions, specially in the context of data protection (GDPR).
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and work with legacy code.
- Proactive nature and autonomous
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
- Eligibility to work in Spain
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Top-notch work equipment.