Landbot is a no-code communication automation platform that empowers non-technical users to automate business processes through conversational experiences. COVID19 is accelerating digitalization at both the consumer and enterprise level, so the adoption of communication automation solutions therefore is skyrocketing.
In three years Landbot has gone from a chatbot builder MVP to a product with thousands of recurring customers who use it daily to get more and better leads across the whole world. This is possible thanks to our builder, a centerpiece of the product, which allows non-technical people to build engaging conversational experiences.
What's the opportunity
Security Engineering is someone with a passion for security, which will be the main responsible to evolve, design, and implement Landbot's secure infrastructure by implementing well-known security practices to maintain a vigilant approach in the protection of our systems and data.
We’re looking for someone who wants to protect something huge, widely trusted, and that people love because it makes their lives simpler: we’ve built a company for people who want to do impactful work, surrounded by great people. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
About the role 🚀
- Define Landbot's security policies, implementing technical and organisational measures needed to assure compliance for internal. an external regulatory concerns
- Configure access within a cloud solution ecosystem: managing user accounts, service accounts, authentication, implementing authorization controls, resource hierarchy, and Identity configuration.
- Implement network security: designing network defense, segmentation, and connectivity.
- Guarantee data protection: preventing data loss, Managing encryption.
- Managing operations: building and deploying infrastructure, creating and automating an incident response plan, Automate security scanning for Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures. Building and deploying applications: security scanning through CI/CD
Logging, monitoring, testing, and alerting for security incidents.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Top-notch work equipment.
- Minimum experience: 3-5 years in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with any Cloud Platform (GCP, AWS,...)
- Proficiency in security analysis, network security, forensics, and/or intrusion detection.
- Experience in infrastructure and testing automation in vulnerability analisys.
- Strong understanding of resilient, highly available application architectures on GCP.
- Proactive nature and autonomous
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Startup savvy. Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- Share technical know-how and ability to work with the team to make a significant impact.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Security certifications.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Programming skills like Python or Go.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience with SIEM software.