Senior Frontend Developer - React
Landbot is rebuilding the customer communication. We help companies to create conversational experiences that improve significantly the customer engagement. Our mission is to allow all companies to deliver a frictionless customer experience. Want to become part of this mission? Come and meet us!
About the team:
- We work in multi-functional squads with 1-week sprints. We do weekly planning, stand-ups everyday and sprint meetings on Fridays.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona headquarter and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you achieve the objectives.
- After having built many products in the past, we started Landbot using microservices and a scalable infrastructure from day 1 to allow for faster development ➡️ https://trello.com/b/XmvkS878/landbot-public-roadmap
We are looking for Frontend Developer - React
-Develop applications of high demand.
-Develop an interface where we value the design and usability.
-Improve implementation processes, making integration and optimization recommendations.
-Coordinate with the team to determine the goals and work out different approaches to address tasks efficiently and effectively.
- This is an essential role within the company and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our solution.
- You are familiar with using React.JS and Agile methodologies.
- Comfort with Test tools (Jasmine, Jest...)..
- Minimum experience: +4 years in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer.
- Minimum studies: Degree in Computing, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- A genuine enjoyment of technology and a good understanding of Startup culture.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment, ideally in client-facing positions.
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Knowledge with Continuous Integration Environments. (Travis, Jenkins).
- SaaS past experience.
- Relevant programming knowledge in other languages.
- Having built a scalable infrastructure from scratch.
- Chatbots/AI interest/background.
- React Hooks / Context
- e2e testing experience (e.g. Cypress)
- Growing experience by working with latest technology stack.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.