Senior Frontend Engineer
While this is a remote position, we are currently only considering candidates between UTC-1 to UTC +2.
Operating in more than 40 countries, Landbot offers a platform that helps companies to create unbeatable chatbot conversations in different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers, PMs. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies No matter the location, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
About the team:
- We work in multi-functional squads with 2-week sprints. We do weekly planning, stand-ups everyday and sprint meetings on Fridays.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona headquarter and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection.
- After having built many products in the past, we started Landbot using microservices and a scalable infrastructure from day 1 to allow for faster development ➡️ https://trello.com/b/XmvkS878/landbot-public-roadmap
- We are not fans of legacy code, so we try to be as clean as possible creating everything from scratch.
- We tend to use your time efficiently and increase your focus time, meetings as the minimum needed.
- Implement solutions that solve customers' pain points.
- Improve implementation processes, helping us to keep a lean environment.
- Coordinate with the team to determine the challenge YOU want to achieve through OKRs.
- Mentor and support your teammates, we are looking for a team player.
- This is an essential role within the company and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our solution
- Willing to contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever-changing and evolving rapidly.
- Take ownership of the code.
- Strong problem solving and time management.
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills.
- Foundations: good architectural principles, experience working with agile, willingness to solve challenging problems.
- You are familiar with using React.JS and Agile methodologies.
- Experience or knowledge about the testing pyramid (Unit Tests, Integration Tests, E2E Tests).
- React Hooks / Context
- Minimum experience: +4 years in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer.
- Minimum studies: Degree in Computing, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- A genuine enjoyment of technology and a good understanding of Startup culture.
- You are fluent in English
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment, ideally in client-facing positions.
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- You are open to help your team on backend tasks also if needed.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Knowledge with Continuous Integration Environments. (GitLab CI).
- Familiarity with React.JS / Typescript / Node.js
- Knowledge with Kubernetes, Domain-Driven Design (DDD), or System Design thinking.
- Having built a scalable infrastructure from scratch.
- SQL and NoSQL DBs (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Firebase...).
- Present or past experience in B2B SaaS companies.
- Relevant programming knowledge in other languages.
- Chatbots/AI interest/background.
- Career growth in the engineering team
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Top-notch work equipment, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Salary up to 75.000€/year