Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Landbot is a no-code chatbot builder that empowers non-technical users to automate lead generation, customer support, product recommendations, and many more business process through conversational experiences.
In three years, Landbot has gone from a chatbot builder MVP to a product with thousands of recurring customers from across the world. This is possible thanks to our builder, a centerpiece of the product, which allows non-technical people to build engaging conversational experiences.
What's your mission
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and define talent needs required to drive company growth in all areas (tech, product, customer success, marketing, etc.). We have 11 roles to fill this year.
- Lead the development and execution of recruiting strategies for various positions, including both technical and non-technical roles with support from the teams and the other members of the people team.
- Support engineering and product teams as a people partner -help with their career development, organization structure, engagement, management coaching.
- Source candidates through a variety of avenues, ensuring we’re identifying top talent in the industry.
- Ensure an incredible candidate experience for everyone we interact with, positively reflecting the Landbot's employment brand.
- Manage candidates through the entire recruitment process including sourcing, screening, scheduling, negotiations to hire
- Accurately manage data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and analytics. We currently use Recruitee but you can change it if you prefer another one.
- Help support candidates through onboarding and collaborate with the people team on coaching, training, organization development, and other projects.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have an upbeat, and international work environment.
- Hybrid culture: you can choose between a full remote or a beautiful office in Barcelona (or both!). We ask you o be based within GMT-5 and GMT+3 time zones so we have enough overlap to collaborate.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a recruiter working with technology companies in both tech and non-tech roles.
- You are passionate and eager, you love finding new ways of recruitment and you have great attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Strong communicator, both written & verbally.
- This role can be based remote or in Barcelona where we have optional offices that you can go to if you feel like it.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
It's a plus if you have worked with SaaS startups before and you understand the specifics of SaaS market around the world.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!