Support Engineer (English and Spanish)
The mission of the role is assisting the CSRs with technical tickets to be able to provide a wider range of support to users and customer with more specific needs.
We're looking for a support engineer to join our Barcelona team in this full time onsite position. This is a very hands-on, technical role, that is much broader than a typical ticket-based support position. Our Support Engineers partner with our customers to tackle the challenging technical issues they face in innovative ways. In this role, you will be directly responsible for helping people integrate Landbot into their products, diagnose and report problems they have, and serve as the bridge between our customers and our product teams.
To be qualified for this role, ideally you would have a technical background and/ or a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
Key responsibilities 🚀
- Research and identify solutions to software issues, asking customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged, as well as prioritize and manage several open issues at one time (as well as documented once resolved)
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Debug complex issues with an understanding of both our own codebase and the many technologies employed by our customers
- Solve technical problems for customers on a daily basis
- Utilize inherited and learned technical knowledge to build tools that will help increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and its processes
- Influence the direction of the Landbot product through daily communication with our customers and consistent collaboration with our product teams
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible soholidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Experience with REST API's troubleshooting and testing tools like Postman
- Used to deal with API's and developers documentation
- Basic "web builders" knowledge (Wordpress, SquareSpace, Webflow...)
- Self learning capacity
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Maker DIY mentality
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language [English and Spanish]
- Ambition, eagerness to learn and improve, passion for tech and the future of the internet
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!