Landbot is a no-code communication automation platform that helps companies to create conversational experiences. Boost customer engagement with human conversations, at scale.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition to join our Human Resources and Business team in this exciting adventure. If you’re eager to support the growth of a quickly-scaling company and ready to hit the ground running, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you're empathetic, proactive, and passionate about finding and motivating people that will shape the future of communication. this is your role!
Key responsibilities 🚀
- International talent acquisition (engineers, sales, etc …) processes.
- HR process optimization, overseeing automation and process efficiency.
- Work with external recruiters and head hunting firms.
- Collaborate on in-house recruitment events hosted by the company.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Gather, monitor and analyze data with useful HR metrics/KPIs. (e.g. eNPS, turnover rates and cost-per-hire).
- Understand company goals and collaborate cross-functionally to generate new, creative ideas that support the growth and development of our teams.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Contribute to career development plan.
- A competitive salary package in a top Product driven startup.
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally with the company.
- Live and work in the sunny Barcelona.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Happy hours!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- 4+ years of proven working experience in a fast growth environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills and solid understanding of labor legislation.
- Ability to recognize trends within the company and design systematic, goal-oriented HR initiatives.
- Ability to build and scale initiatives in a fast-growing company with focus on execution.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Experience in hiring technical product and development profiles.
- Experience in international hiring relocations.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
Eligibility to work in Spain.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be “Relentlessly Resourceful”. We want proactive people onboard who will get things done with the resource in hand!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in a fast-growing B2B SaaS, building out HR processes, and systems globally with a distributed workforce between multiple locations.