Technical Customer Support (English and Spanish) - Afternoon shift
We're looking for a support engineer to join our Barcelona team in the afternoon shift, to empower our customers to make the most of Landbot. In this role, you will be directly responsible for helping people integrate Landbot into their webs, CRMs, databases... and develop customisations. As well as assist them building and troubleshooting their bots. Customers will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
Landbot is a product aimed at a no-code audience, but also to tech-savvy and developers. We're looking for someone who's comfortable engaging with technical customers, as well as those who aren't technical at all.
If you have great troubleshooting and analytical skills, a curious mind for how things work, a maker mentality and like helping others this might be the perfect role for you!
Key responsibilities 🚀
- Research and identify solutions to technical issues, asking customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem (eg: Browser debugging)
- Refer to internal documentation, colleagues or external resources to provide accurate solutions
- Report bugs or, trends of widespread issues experienced in support
- Follow up with clients, and ensure all issues are properly handled, as well as prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Develop if needed custom coded solutions (HTML, CSS and JS) to fix customers issues
- Assist and troubleshoot customers third party API integrations with Landbot and web embeddings
- Help developing and updating technical and non technical documentation
Job requirements 📖
- Proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language [English and Spanish]
- Basic "web builders" knowledge (Wordpress, SquareSpace, Webflow...)
- Experience with REST API's and troubleshooting (Postman)
- Used to API, SDK and developers documentation
- Creativity, out of the box thinking and self learning capacity
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
- Bonus if experience with: Git, React JS and Node JS
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible so holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.