VP of Marketing
What is Landbot?
Landbot is a no-code communication automation platform that empowers non-technical users to automate business processes with conversational experiences. COVID19 is accelerating the digitalization at both consumer and enterprise level, the adoption of communication automation solutions therefore is skyrocketing. Thanks to the excellent product experience Landbot is growing rapidly to position it as the leading solution in the no-code space.
Until now we have been mainly focused on the product, but now we are ready to engage the next stage of our growth. Landbot is looking for a VP of Marketing to lead the Marketing team to build a hyper-growth B2B SaaS company.
What’s the opportunity?
The ideal candidate is someone that will challenge the status quo, bring new ideas to how we manage people, process and technology and is looking to expand their scope of responsibilities and to take on a diverse set of leadership challenges to grow their career. As a highly skilled and passionate leader, a solid background in digital marketing knowledge is a must - so that you’re able to challenge and grow your team members.
You will have the autonomy to influence culture, define company positioning, and work with your team on strategy and execution. Furthermore, you will be responsible for establishing a collaborative work environment that fosters a high degree of craftsmanship and personal growth. You should be able to design, communicate, and implement repeatable and scalable marketing playbooks on different acquisition channels.
You will work directly with our CEO and other leadership members and take full ownership of our online presence and customer acquisition programs. To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption. You will also manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences. You will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public and oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Deepen relationships with key partners. You will create and nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. You will bring your customer insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, sales, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- Lead, mentor and develop a high-performing integrated marketing team. Identify talent needs, recruit and train new team members
- Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
- Ideate, execute and report on growth strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue, subscriber, and retention growth goals
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.
Provide strategic guidance for marketing/sales efforts related to competitor analysis/differentiation, messaging and value propositions
What skills do I need?
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing go-to-market plans for B2B SaaS at 5m-15m ARR stage, with a widespread knowledge of the full marketing stack and in-depth knowledge of demand generation.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role, building and managing a marketing organization with superior ability to recruit, retain, and motivate our existing team and future talent.You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work.
- Good mix of quantitative and creative skills. Be very comfortable with numbers and metrics and at the same time can get and drive the big picture
- Highly developed written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively work with the other members of the leadership team and industry leaders. Operates as a visible team leader for the Marketing group and is constantly building rapport across the organization.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.