What is Landbot?
Landbot is a no-code chatbot builder that empowers non-technical users to automate business processes with conversational experiences. COVID19 is accelerating digitalization at both the consumer and the enterprise level, the adoption of communication automation solutions therefore is skyrocketing. Thanks to the excellent product experience Landbot, has been 4x winners of Product Hunt, top rated at G2 and Capterra, which allowed us to become the leading solution in the no-code space.
What’s the opportunity?
Until now we have been mainly focused on the product, but now we are ready to engage the next stage of our growth. Landbot is looking for a VP Sales to lead the Sales team to build a hyper-growth PLG B2B SaaS company.
As the ideal candidate, you are someone that has experience building a Sales team from scratch and makes the sales process repeatable. You are comfortable selling a product from an unknown vendor in a competitive environment.
You will have the autonomy to work with the Sales team on commercial strategy and execution. Furthermore, you will be responsible for establishing a collaborative work environment. You will be able to design and implement repeatable and scalable sales playbooks.
You will work directly with our CEO and other leadership members and take full ownership of our sales strategies. To be successful, you must have prior experience building and managing international B2B sales teams to drive consistent revenue growth.
What are your responsibilities?
Recruiting. 20%+ of your time — in other words, an entire day of your work-week — goes to searching for potential hires on LinkedIn, taking recruits to coffee (or Zooms), asking your network for candidates, interviewing, and hiring. To scale, we’ll need lots of human-power, you as the VP Sales needs to acquire it for us.
Advising reps on their current deals. Helping your sales team close deals. Working and closing key deals with them. Spotting issues before they blow up. Seeing opportunities ahead of the horizon. In general, making sure your 3 reports, then 10 reports, then 30 direct and indirect reports — work as effectively and efficiently as they can.
Optimizing the sales process and tactics. You should be tweaking the sales process: Creating sales scripts, email templates, and reusable demo agendas; perfecting the stages of the sales process; understanding which features speak to which prospects; writing the product roadmap with Engineering, and more.
Defining the sales strategy. You must focus on the big picture. How can the company upsell and cross-sell its existing customers? Which verticals or industries should it target next? What’s the most effective way to spend the company’s budget?
Creating and Selling Deals yourself. And in the very last place, meaning it should demand the smallest amount of your time, attention, and resources: Closing big deals with Enterprise clients.
What skills do you need?
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing sales process for B2B SaaS at 5m-20m ARR stage growing at +50% YoY.
- Hired and managed teams of 10-30 quota-carrying sales reps.
- Extensive knowledge about Mid-market companies selling software products at $xx.000 per year.
- Experience with modern Sales tech stack: CRM, Sales enablement, Sales automation tools.
- You are organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work;
- Strong analytical and communication skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.
- Fluent -verbal and written- in English and Spanish, other languages are a plus.
- Eligibility to work in EU.
- Experience in selling automation, AI/ML solution.
- Worked with PLG model
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona, and we are remote friendly.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Happy hours!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.