We are Landbot and we bring cutting-edge chatbot technology to the hands of non-tech users around the world in a frictionless way. Our mission is to empower businesses to create frictionless customer experiences by democratizing access to technology. Want to become part of this mission? Come and meet us!
If you feel like a Web Designer with lots of potential, Landbot is the place to be.
Graphic designers work directly with the Marketing team which is one of the key departments at Landbot, therefore you will be directly working on educating, creating and sharing the value that Landbot has for the user.
Key responsibilities 🚀
- Improve all landing pages to get above 10% Signup conversion rate..
- Creating web sections at a fast pace on a daily basis.
- Coming up with visually striking, fresh and effective design solutions.
- Fully understand the philosophy behind our product and design style, and act accordingly to it.
- Creating show-stopping images, infographics, website elements and interactive assets for paid ads, digital media and social ads that accommodate all screen sizes.
- Create and design newsletters, stands and rollups.
- Develop an intimate knowledge on social and paid ads through constant iteration to create high-performing conversion campaigns.
- Stay up to date with digital banners for online advertising.
- Evolve Landbot’s brand and visual identity to best reflect the current and future goals of the business.
- Participate and collaborate in company presentations (Powerpoint, Keynote or Google Presentations).
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in design, illustration, etc.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in a fast-growing B2B SaaS Company.
- Chatbots/AI interest/background.
- A competitive salary package in a top Product driven startup.
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally with the company.
- Live and work in the sunny Barcelona.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Happy hours!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Your life guideline is “Less is More”.
- Advanced knowledge of web page design with Webflow and Wordpress platforms.
- Great understanding of SEO positioning.
- Working knowledge of design tools (Figma / Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch)
- You can’t live without Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You're passionate about learning from results, and optimising your work to create a higher impact.
- Clean, flat, mobile and responsive design is your middle name.
Minimum experience: 3 years in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer..
- Lots of stamina, you get bored if you don’t have anything to do rather be proactive and take actions on your own.
- Startup savvy. Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Ambition, eagerness and willingness to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
To be considered for this position, you MUST submit a digital portfolio of work or your website, along with your resume. We’d also love to see your Behance or Dribbble profile.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be Relentlessly Resourceful. We want proactive people onboard that are willing to do whatever is necessary to get results!